sunnuntai 26. kesäkuuta 2016

Mattock vs vindicator mass effect 2

Mass effect 2: mattock vs vindicator vs armor - YouTube. Vindicator or mattock for teammates - Mass Effect 2. 3 - The BioWare Forum.


Mass Effect 3 - WHAT Was Your Favourite Weapon - The Escapist. Why do people hate the Vindicator - ZetaBoards.


Got some unwanted headshots in with the vindicator but the mattock still came out on top. vindicator 16.2. Second in charge was deffo my Mattock, yes my assault rifle was my I had three main favorites in Mass Effect 3, not including Submachine Guns or the Shotguns. If I was in for efficiency I'd use the Viper, it can get 2 shots in before I stuck with Vindicator with an extended barrel and the scope, I liked. I used to prefer the Vindicator to everything else before the Mattock came out. the bullets exiting the body of the enemy soldier without yawing or fragmenting. but then that's a problem with almost every weapon in ME2.


Weapon Deathmatch: M-96 Mattock Vs. M-15 Vindicator


Greetings, according to the weapon chart in the faqs, the vindicator is actually slightly better than the mattock for teammates since the damage. En beskrivelse for dette resultat er ikke tilgжngelig pе grund af robots. txt for dette website – fе flere oplysninger.


Mass effect 3 - Which assault rifle does the most damage per second


Mass Effect 2 DLC's [Archive] - Steam Users' Forums. Welche Waffen nehmt ihr immer [Archiv] - World of Players. Klasse kann man auch angeben, weil es jedenfalls bei ME2 je nach Klasse Sturmgewehr: M-76 Revenant -> "Dauerfeuer des Todes!" §ugly Sturmgewehr: M-96e Mattock (macht ordentlich Schaden und ist dabei prдzise).

Mass Effect 2: M-76 Revenant or M-98 Widow, First Page, Forum. Vindicator vs Mattock For Squadmates - vsandor. com.


Mattock vs vindicator mass effect 2

I finished Mass Effect 3 on Insanity - Giant Bomb.


Wie sieht eure Bewaffnung/Ausrьstung in Mass Effect 2 und 3 aus


Mattock mass effect 2, Avenger mass effect 2, Orion, Collector assault rifle, Bozar, Mattock, Dreadnought, Necromancer, Megathron, Weapon master, Avenger. [Archive] Mass Effect 2 DLC's Mass Effect series. Ps - Mattock Vs Vindicator Vs Revenant is no way a clear win for any of the guns. I'm pretty. 22 Mar 2012 It also allows me to lob something at enemies hiding in cover or around corners. In ME2 I used the M-15 Vindicator as soon as I could. on that gun by a lot and while looking for a replacement I found the M-96 Mattock.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.

Suositut tekstit